Monday, November 25, 2013

Why Are We Here???

If you read my initial, biography post, you know that I began running in late 2010 and did my first triathlon in 2012. In 2013, I did a number of Olympic distance triathlons and capped off the year with my first Half Ironman, Ironman Augusta 70.3.

I envision this blog as a place to share the trials and tribulations of a bottom-of-the-pack, age group triathlete setting out to complete his first Ironman, Ironman Florida, on November 1, 2014. I hope this blog will somewhat keep me from boring my non-triathlete Facebook friends to tears.

I have no formal framework for what I will post and how often. I think I will just do whatever feels good for now and see what kind of feedback I receive. So, if YOU can think of a framework or even individual topics (How much chamois butter should you go through in a typical training month?!) that would make this space somewhat useful and/or entertaining, please let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and your beautiful wife! Can't wait to read all your funny post.

    ReplyDelete